Looking for some luxury hotels in Palm Beach, Florida? If you’re looking for a place to unwind after a long day, look no further. The luxurious accommodations offered by these five top hotels will surely leave you feeling pampered.
West Palm Beach has become a hotspot for tourists from around the globe. There are plenty of things to see and do in this city, such as shopping, dining, golf courses, and beaches. Many visitors also choose to spend their time relaxing at a luxury hotel.
Whether you are traveling alone or with friends, staying at a luxury hotel is always a great way to unwind after a busy day exploring the area. These five hotels offer guests a variety of amenities, ranging from spa services to gourmet restaurants.
Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa
Jupiter Beach Resort offers a variety of activities including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, sunbathing, parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, volleyball, basketball, hiking, biking, kayaking, horseback riding, miniature golf, water skiing, windsurfing, surfing.
Guests enjoy access to the Jupiter Beach Golf Course, which includes two 18-hole championship courses designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
The Jupiter Beach Resort offers a wide range of recreational facilities including a large outdoor pool, fitness center, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, massage therapy, tanning beds, beauty salon, tennis courts, pickleball courts, shuffleboard courts, bocce ball courts, horseshoe pits, playground, picnic area, barbecue grills, fire pit, sand volleyball court, bike rentals, boat rentals, kayak rentals, paddle board rentals, surfboards, sailboats, jet skis, bicycles, electric bikes, Segway tours, horseback riding, guided nature walks, bird watching, sunset cruises, dolphin swims, fishing charters, deep sea fishing trips, whale watching, parasailing, helicopter rides, zip line, ATV tours, Jet Ski Tours, glass bottom boat tours, snorkel gear, dive shop, scuba lessons, stand up paddles, kayaks, paddle boards, surfboards, sailboats, kayak rentals, canoe rentals, paddle board rentals, and surfboards.
- This hotel offers a waterfall spa for guests.
- Booking here will give you access to the spa facilities.
- A waterfall spa is an incredible luxury.
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
This luxury resort offers guests a choice between oceanfront or garden-view rooms. All rooms feature private balconies with views of either the Atlantic Ocean or the lush gardens. Guests can enjoy their meals at one of three restaurants, including the award-winning restaurant, Bistro La Mer. Other amenities include a fitness center, spa services, and a pool with cabanas.
The Four Seasons Hotel, Palm Beach
The Four Seasons Hotel has been a fixture in Palm Beach since 1925. It was built by architect Addison Mizner, who also designed the famous Boca Raton Resort & Club. Today, the hotel features 579 guest rooms and suites, including 24 villas with private pools.
- This resort is located on South Ocean Boulevard, which is known for its beautiful beaches and restaurants.
- A private yacht ride and customized fish-catching experience are available.
- The resort features an award-winning spa, fine-dining restaurants, and luxurious accommodation options.
- The resort is located close to Worth Avenue, which is known for its shopping and dining options.
- There are many activities available to guests including sailing, fishing, golfing, and spa treatments.
- The room rates vary depending on season and availability.
The Seagate Hotel & Spa
Located at the heart of beautiful St Andrews, Scotland, the hotel offers guests a unique experience with stunning views across the Firth of Forth and beyond. The property has been awarded 5 stars by the AA, and was also named one of TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Hotels in Europe.
This hotel has been designed by architect Richard Rogers, who also worked with his father on the design of the Tate Modern Museum in London. It was built on land once occupied by the old Royal Victoria Hospital. The building features a large atrium lobby with a central staircase leading to all floors. There are no lifts; guests must climb stairs to get to their rooms. Rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows or glass doors looking out onto views of the city skyline. Each room is named after a famous explorer.
- This hotel is located on the Atlantic coast of Florida.
- Guests will enjoy an array of amenities including a private beach club, yacht club, four saltwater pools, and a championship golf course.
- There are many restaurants available for guests to dine at.
Marriott’s Ocean Pointe
This hotel is located at the end of the boardwalk in Atlantic City, New Jersey. It has 495 rooms and suites with ocean views. There are also three restaurants and bars, including the Ocean Terrace restaurant, which serves American cuisine; the Blue Bar, serving seafood dishes; and the Beach Club Restaurant & Lounge, offering Mediterranean-style fare.
- Located near the airport, this resort is ideal for those who want to enjoy a quiet vacation.
- Located near many attractions and close to the city center, the hotel offers guests easy access to several attractions including the Cruzan Amphitheatre, Palm Beach Zoo, and Roger Dean Stadium.
- The resort is equipped with all the amenities needed for an enjoyable stay.
- This hotel has an amazing pool area where guests can swim or relax while enjoying drinks.
- The resort offers a variety of activities for families including water sports, mini golf, and even a lazy river.
- There is a restaurant and lounge area near the pool which provides a relaxing atmosphere for parents and children alike.
PGA National Resort and Spa
This golf resort has hosted the U.S. Open Championship since 1999. It was designed by Jack Nicklaus and opened in 1998.
- PGA National Resort & Spa is located in Palm Beach County, Florida
- This resort is known for its natural beauty and wildlife
- This resort offers an extensive spa, saltwater mineral pools, 90 championship golf holes, gourmet dining, and complimentary highspeed internet
- There are near beaches and shopping nearby
- They offer guests a hole-in-one with our guests at the resort
- There are many activities available including hiking, diving, snorkeling, golfing, and much more
Marriott’s Oceana Palms
The resort has been named one of TripAdvisor’s top 10 hotels in the world, with a 4-star rating. It offers guests more than 2,000 rooms and suites, including 300 villas. The hotel also features three restaurants, including the award-winning Ocean Terrace restaurant, which serves Mediterranean cuisine; the casual poolside eatery, Sushi Bar by Nobu; and the upscale steakhouse, CUT. There are also three bars, including the popular Lobby Lounge.
- This hotel is located on Singer island beach
- There is an indoor pool and a large outdoor pool
- The rooms are very nice and clean
The Brazilian Court Hotel
The hotel was built between 1885 and 1889 by the British architect William Wilkins. It is located at Rua da Carioca 537, Travessa dos Irmãos de Jesus, São Paulo, Brazil. The building has been listed as a historic monument since 1975.
- A luxurious hotel with an amazing location
- A luxury boutique hotel located in South Florida
- Pricing for The Brazilian Court Hotel starts at $199 per night
- The hotel has a spa, restaurant, bar, and outdoor pool
- An award-winning restaurant serving delicious food
- They offer great amenities like free parking, WiFi, and breakfast
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
This is one of the best places to stay if you are looking for luxury accommodation in South Florida. It has been rated as one of the top resorts in South Florida by TripAdvisor.com.
- This hotel is located in an upscale neighborhood in Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach offers luxurious accommodations, including 53 spacious guestrooms and suites.
- Guests will enjoy a variety of amenities, including free WiFi, cable TV, and bathrobes in each room.
- Located near the Atlantic Ocean, guests can easily access the area’s attractions.
- The staff is friendly and attentive
- The food is delicious
The Breakers Palm Beach
This resort is located at the tip of South Florida’s Gold Coast, about 30 minutes north of Miami International Airport. It has been described by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the best resorts in the world.
- Located in the heart of the island, The Breakers offers luxury oceanfront living in the most sought-after area of Palm Beach.
- A modern classic paradise, The Breakers is completely revitalized with new amenities including an expanded spa, fitness center, pool deck, and restaurant.
- Located in the heart of the island, Breakers Palm Beach is famous for its warm and friendly service.
Colony Hotel Palm Beach
The hotel offers guests a wide range of services, including spa treatments, fitness classes, swimming pools, tennis courts, restaurants, and bars. It also has a business center with internet access, conference rooms, and meeting facilities.
- Located In Palm Beach City Center
- 155 Hammon Ave, Palm Beac
West Palm Beach is one of the best places to stay during your next vacation or business trip. These hotels have been handpicked because they provide high-quality service and comfortable rooms. You won’t find a better place to stay than these five top-rated hotels.